Monday, October 20, 2008

A day at the Beach.

We spent Thursday on Newport Beach.  The waves were HUGE.  They were so tall and they would crash and then be gone.  The boys were a little bummed they couldn't boogie board.  They still got in the water and my heart was in my throat a few times with the size of the waves they were diving into.  I love the beach.  We rode the ferry, played in the sand, saw a seal playing in the sea, watched jellyfish, it was a great day.
Nora and Kali were trying to see how close their eye colors are.  I think this is such a cute picture.

3 comments:

Nicole T said...

I love that family picture of you guys, definitely worth blowing up!

AmyKristen said...

I agree with Nicole! That should be blown up or used as a Christmas card or SOMETHING. I love it. Looks like you guys had a great time!

teresa said...

wow! I love the pictures too!!