Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Safely in Paris...or more specifically Sceaux

ARRIVAL



DEPARTURE







We left our house in phoenix at 5pm on tuesday.. our flight was delayed a touch causing us to take a later flight from London to Paris...But as we got off the flight in Paris there was Nora Tinard waiting to greet us!!! We loaded our bags in her car and the 5 of us took our first metro ride from the CDG airport to Sceaux where we walked to get pizza... FROM DOMINOES but not your typical dominoes cheese- this puppy had 4 cheeses- goat cheese, formaggio and 2 others and then another pizza with fresh basil, tomatoes and mushrooms... then to Nora's house. We are eally thankful to have had a great travel day.




4 comments:

Nicole T said...

thanks for the note of safe arrival!

Beckie R said...

love you guys, love the photos, I bet today was great, catching up and getting used to stuff. beckie

Unknown said...

My heart sank when I read "Dominoes"(although it did sound really fancy). Oh, and I'm really glad you made it safely and that you're embarking on an adventure of a lifetime! I love the pics!

Unknown said...

Miss you already! Post lots of blogs so I can pretend I'm with you!

Love
Hayley