Soooooo, here it is- the day of our departure. What's been in the distance and felt far away is now here. My heart has been overwhelmed the past few weeks with the thought of GIFT. This sabbatical is a gift- something we didn't deserve. A gift is something that makes you giddy, that floors you, that overflows your heart with joy. That's where I am this morning- thankful for this gift, thankful for all the people that have said kind words to us in the past couple days, thankful for those that have said- "We got this" to free us to go. So the adventure begins- last night our kids were giddy too and that made me smile as I realize this is going to change them in ways I can't imagine. I'm off to get one last buttermilk bar from Rainbow donuts before rolling out.....
Jason
No comments:
Post a Comment