Saturday, November 1, 2008

More on Halloween

Bonny dressed the boys up and they looked soooooo cute.  Also, be sure to check out Emolyn's blog, she went as a darling little kitty.


Nora did better this year.  She made it just about half way through the trick or treating before she was completely wiped out.  Jason did carry her for awhile.  

Teresa asked to borrow a straw hat and I found I had two...so I decided to be her twin!
We finished up at the Lynch's house and the kids were DONE.  They have enough candy to last until next year.  Winston was wiped out.  Football helmets are HEAVY!!  I had never felt one before.  I would have had a headache just wearing that thing.  The kids did muster enough energy to count their candy when they got home.  Winston made the biggest haul!
I did a little research on poisoned Halloween candy... come to find out it is all an urban myth!  It kind of adds to the fun thinking you might get a poisoned candy or one with a razor blade hid inside.  My parents always checked my candy and in keeping with the tradition, I will alway check my kids candy.  Everyone has a bit of a candy hangover today!

1 comment:

Nicole T said...

everybody looked so cute. And 2 sets of twins!