Saturday, March 21, 2009

Faces of Vacation

Jason captured this image of my beautiful niece Anna. He took it on the beach after she had come out of the ocean. I love this little girl!
This is my sister (in law) and Noah.  I love having another sister, she brings so much to our family.
My mom and dad love the beach.
Hannah Osier
Caleb Osier
I have to say I don't like family pictures.  This is me trying to have a good attitude trying to get twenty three people to be still and smile.
Julie Anne is a part of our family and fits right in.  David and Bonny have adopted her for a season!
Jason loves family picture day and takes lots of himself.  Here he is with my sister!
Benjamin decided to make the photo session a bit more interesting.  As the timer went off he ran towards the camera.  I love looking at everyone's faces in the background.  This photo makes me laugh!
Winston my beach lover...
Rebecca fully enjoyed the beach.
Mordecai is a darling cautious little guy.  His language is so cute, he always refers to himself as Mordecai.  All he wanted to do was throw seashells in the big pool.  

1 comment:

Nicole T said...

awesome pictures. I am so glad you guys had so much fun and lucked out with the houses!