We went to Whitfill nursery to get our Christmas tree this year. There were some great trees to choose from. We went with a smaller one this year, the kids were leaning towards smaller.

Not quite as small as the tree I am holding. Winston wanted the one behind us, he said we could cut it in half.

We throw our tree in the pool for twenty four hours to help it retain it's moisture. I don't know if it really works or not, I think it does.

The kids jumped in with the tree. They are trying to get in the pool every month. December is done!

Winston was not happy when he got out of the pool!

The bathtub was ready and waiting with HOT water so they could warm up. Merry Christmas!
1 comment:
Ben's family has always put their tree in the pool too! They think it really works. We did it with our tree so hopefully it lasts through Christmas!
Post a Comment