

These are two of my favorite photos from when the boys were little. The one of Benjamin was taken at Butler Park on the slide. I love how his hair is so full of static. Winston was on the beach somewhere along the Oregon Coast. I have always felt he is the most photogenic of my children and I guess it started early! This photo looks like an add for a line of children's clothing. Some times I wish I could go back just for a day or even a few hours to hold them again. I try holding them today but they don't quite fit the same on my lap! I have a handful of favorite photos, and will post them as I come across them as they are the old fashioned photos and have to be scanned in.
3 comments:
I remember Winston at this age... such a cutie!!
Such cute pictures! You have such a cute family!
I like those photos and i really like those kids.
Post a Comment